Hi folks,

I am new to spark. I just get spark 1.2 to run on emr ami 3.3.1 (hadoop
2.4).
I ssh to emr master node and submit the job or start the shell. Everything
runs well except the webUI.

In order to see the UI, I used ssh tunnel which forward my dev machine port
to emr master node webUI port.

When I open the webUI, at the very beginning of the application (during the
spark launch time), the webUI is as nice as shown in many spark docs.
However, once the YARN AmIpfilter started to work, the webUI becomes very
ugly. No pictures can be displayed, only text can be shown (just like you
view it in lynx). Meanwhile, in spark shell, it pops up "amfilter.AmIpFilter
(AmIpFilter.java:doFilter(157)) - Could not find proxy-user cookie, so user
will not be set”.

Can anyone give me some help? Thank you!