I am not sure if this could be causing the issue but spark  is compatible
with scala 2.10.
Instead of spark-core_2.11 you might want to try spark-core_2.10

--

[image: Sigmoid Analytics] <http://htmlsig.com/www.sigmoidanalytics.com>

*Arush Kharbanda* || Technical Teamlead

ar...@sigmoidanalytics.com || www.sigmoidanalytics.com