Hi Sreeharsha,

My data is in HDFS. I am trying to use Spark HiveContext (instead of
SQLContext) to fire queries on my data just because HiveContext supports
more operations.

Sreeharsha wrote
> Change derby to mysql and check once.... me to faced the same issue....

I am pretty new to Spark and Hive. I do not know how to change from Derby to
MySQL. The log which I posted is when I simply changed from SQLContext to
HiveContext. Do I have to change any property inorder to point HiveContext
to use MySQL instead of Derby?