Guava is not in Spark. (Well, long version: it's in Spark but it's
relocated to a different package except for some special classes
leaked through the public API.)

If your app needs Guava, it needs to package Guava with it (e.g. by
using maven-shade-plugin, or using "--jars" if only executors use
Guava).

--
Marcelo