Hi,

I have been looking at Spark Streaming , which seems to be for the use case
of live streams which are processed one line at a time generally in
real-time.

Since SparkSQL reads data from some filesystem, I was wondering if there is
something which connects SparkSQL with Spark Streaming, so I can send live
relational tuples in a stream (rather than read filesystem data) for SQL
operations.

Also, at present, doing it with Spark Streaming would have complexities of
handling multiple Dstreams etc. since I may want to run multiple adhoc
queries of this kind on adhoc data I stream through.

Has anyone done this kind of thing with Spark before? i.e combination of
SparkSQL with Streaming.

Regards,
Ashish