Hi,
I wrote a very simple program in scala to convert an existing RDD to
SchemaRDD.
But createSchemaRDD function is throwing exception

Exception in thread "main" scala.ScalaReflectionException: class
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.ScalaReflection in JavaMirror with primordial
classloader with boot classpath [.....] not found

Here's more info on the versions I am using -

<scala.binary.version>2.11</scala.binary.version>
    <spark.version>1.2.1</spark.version>
    <scala.version>2.11.5</scala.version>

Please let me know how can I resolve this problem.

Thanks
Ashish