We have two applications need to connect to Spark Sql thrift server.

The first application is developed in java. Having spark sql thrift server
running, we following the steps in  this link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveServer2+Clients#HiveServer2Clients-JDBC>

and the application connected smoothly without any problem.

The second application is developed in PHP. We followed the steps provided
in  this link
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveClient#HiveClient-PHP>
.  When hitting the php script, the spark sql thrift server throws this
exception.

15/03/05 11:53:19 ERROR TThreadPoolServer: Error occurred during processing
of message.
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException
        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslServerTransport$Factory.getTransport(TSaslServerTransport.java:219)
        at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:189)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException
        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TIOStreamTransport.read(TIOStreamTransport.java:132)
        at org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransport.readAll(TTransport.java:84)
        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslTransport.receiveSaslMessage(TSaslTransport.java:182)
        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslServerTransport.handleSaslStartMessage(TSaslServerTransport.java:125)
        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslTransport.open(TSaslTransport.java:253)
        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslServerTransport.open(TSaslServerTransport.java:41)
        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslServerTransport$Factory.getTransport(TSaslServerTransport.java:216)
        ... 4 more

I searched a lot about this exception but I can not figure out what is the
problem.