Harika,

I think you can modify existing spark on ec2 cluster to run Yarn mapreduce,
not sure if this is what you are looking for.
To try:

1) logon to master

2) go into either  ephemeral-hdfs/conf/  or persistent-hdfs/conf/
and add this to mapred-site.xml :

<property>
     <name>mapreduce.framework.name</name>
     <value>yarn</value>
 </property>

3) use copy-dir to copy this file over to the slaves (don't know if this
step is necessary)
eg.
~/spark-ec2/copy-dir.sh ~/ephemeral-hdfs/conf/mapred-site.xml

4) stop and restart hdfs (for pesistent-hdfs it wasn't started to begin
with)
ephemeral-hdfs]$  ./sbin/stop-all.sh
ephemeral-hdfs]$  ./sbin/start-all.sh

HTH