Thank you everyone!! I have started implementing the join using the geohash
and using the first 4 alphabets of the HASH as the key.

Can I assign a Confidence factor in terms of distance based on number of
characters matching in the HASH code?

I will also look at the other options listed here.

Thanks
Ankur