Hi All,

I am running spark to deal with AWS.

And aws sdk latest version is working with httpclient 3.4+. Then but
spark-assembly-*-.jar file has packaged an old httpclient version which
cause me: ClassNotFoundException for
org/apache/http/client/methods/HttpPatch

Even when I put the right httpclient jar there, it won't help because spark
always take the class from same packaging first.

I don't know why spark only provide a big package which doesn't allow us to
customize the library loading sequence. I know I can just rebuild the spark,
but this is very troublesome, and it should not be a general solution for
long term (I can't rebuild spark jar every time when have a jar conflict as
spark is supposed to be a cluster).

In hadoop, we have "mapreduce.job.user.classpath.first=true". But
"spark.yarn.user.classpath.first" only work for Yarn.

I think I am not the one who face this issue. Anyone has a more general
solution for this?

Regards,

Shuai