From: Akhil Das [mailto:ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 2:06 PM
To: Xi Shen
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to set Spark executor memory?

By default spark.executor.memory is set to 512m, I'm assuming since you are
submiting the job using spark-submit and it is not able to override the value
since you are running in local mode. Can you try it without using spark-submit
as a standalone project?

Thanks
Best Regards

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Xi Shen