Hi,

I'm very new to Spark and GraphX. I downloaded and configured Spark on a
cluster, which uses Hadoop 1.x. The master UI shows all workers. The
example command "run-example SparkPi" works fine and completes
successfully.

I'm interested in GraphX. Although the documentation says it is built-in
with Spark, I could not find any GraphX jar files under "lib". I also
wonder if any of the algorithms mentioned in GraphX programming guide page
is pre-combiled and available for testing.

My main objective is to ensure that at least one correct graph application
is working with no errors using GraphX, before I start writing my own.

--
Thanks,
-Khaled