Hi Arush,

Thank you for answering!
When you say checkpoints hold metadata and Data, what is the Data? Is it
the Data that is pulled from input source or is it the state?
If it is state then is it the same number of records that I aggregated
since beginning or only a subset of it? How can I limit the size of
state that is kept in checkpoint?

Thank you
-Binh