Hi,

I am using spark 1.3. I would like to use Spark Job History Server. I added the following line into conf/spark-defaults.conf

spark.yarn.services org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.history.YarnHistoryService
spark.history.provider org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.history.YarnHistoryProvider
spark.yarn.historyServer.address  sandbox.hortonworks.com:19888

But got Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.history.YarnHistoryProvider

What class is really needed? How to fix it?

Br,
Patcharee