I have a couple of data frames that I pulled from SparkSQL and the primary
key of one is a foreign key of the same name in the other.  I'd rather not
have to specify each column in the SELECT statement just so that I can
rename this single column.

When I try to join the data frames, I get an exception because it finds the
two columns of the same name to be ambiguous.  Is there a way to specify
which side of the join comes from data frame A and which comes from B?

var df1 = sqlContext.sql("select * from table1")
var df2 = sqlContext.sql("select * from table2)

df1.join(df2, df1("column_id") === df2("column_id"))