Hi Ted,

I have tried to invoke the command from both cygwin environment and
powershell environment. I still get the messages:

15/03/22 21:56:00 WARN netlib.BLAS: Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeSystemBLAS
15/03/22 21:56:00 WARN netlib.BLAS: Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeRefBLAS

>From the Spark UI, I can see:

  spark.driver.extraLibrary c:\openblas

Thanks,