Hello Michael,

Thanks for your quick reply.

My question wrt Java/Scala was related to extending the classes to support
new custom data sources, so was wondering if those could be written in
Java, since our company is a Java shop.

The additional push downs I am looking for are aggregations with grouping
and sorting.

Essentially, I am trying to evaluate if this API can give me much of what
is possible with the Apache MetaModel project.

Regards,
Ashish