Those implementations are computing an SVD of the input matrix
directly, and while you generally need the columns to have mean 0, you
can turn that off with the options you cite.

I don't think this is possible in the MLlib implementation, since it
is computing the principal components by computing eigenvectors of the
covariance matrix. The means inherently don't matter either way in
this computation.