I'll caution that the UDTs are not a stable public interface yet.  We'd
like to do this someday, but currently this feature is mostly for MLlib as
we have not finalized the API.

Having an ordering could be useful, but I'll add that currently UDTs
actually exist in serialized from so the ordering would have to be on the
internal form, not the user visible form.