Hi there,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Manoj Samel <manojsamelt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I run any query, it gives java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> com.google.common.hash.HashFunction.hashInt(I)Lcom/google/common/hash/HashCode;

Are you running a custom-compiled Spark by any chance? Specifically,
one you built with sbt? That would hit this problem, because the path
I suggested (/usr/lib/hadoop/client/*) contains an older guava
library, which would override the one shipped with the sbt-built
Spark.

If you build Spark with maven, or use the pre-built Spark distro, or
specifically filter out the guava jar from your classpath when setting
up the Spark job, things should work.

--
Marcelo