I think you meant to use the "--files" to deploy the DLLs. I gave a try,
but it did not work.

>From the Spark UI, Environment tab, I can see

spark.yarn.dist.files

file:/c:/openblas/libgcc_s_seh-1.dll,file:/c:/openblas/libblas3.dll,file:/c:/openblas/libgfortran-3.dll,file:/c:/openblas/liblapack3.dll,file:/c:/openblas/libquadmath-0.dll

I think my DLLs are all deployed. But I still got the warn message that
native BLAS library cannot be load.

And idea?

Thanks,
David