Hi,

I try to set up a minimal 2-node spark cluster for testing purposes. When I
start the cluster with start-all.sh I get a rsync error message:

rsync: change_dir "/usr/local/spark130/sbin//right" failed: No such file or
directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code
23) at main.c(1183) [sender=3.1.0]

(For clarification, my 2 nodes are called ‚right‘ and ‚left‘ referencing to the
physical machines standing in front of me)
It seems that a file named after my master node ‚right‘ is expected to exist
and the synchronisation with it fails as it does not exist.
I don’t understand what Spark is trying to do here. Why does it expect this
file to exist and what content should it have?
 I assume I did something wrong in my configuration setup – can someone
interpret this error message and has an idea where his error is coming from?

Regards,
Tobias