Generally, you can ignore these things. They mean some artifacts
packaged other artifacts, and so two copies show up when all the JAR
contents are merged.

But here you do show a small dependency convergence problem; beanutils
1.7 is present but beanutills-core 1.8 is too even though these should
be harmonized. I imagine one could be excluded; I imagine we could
harmonize the version manually. In practice, I also imagine it doesn't
cause any problem but feel free to propose a fix along those lines.