Hi,

I am not sure my problem is relevant to spark, but perhaps someone else had
the same error. When I try to write files that need multipart upload to S3
from a job on EMR I always get this error:

com.amazonaws.services.s3.model.AmazonS3Exception: The Content-MD5 you
specified did not match what we received.

If I disable multipart upload via fs.s3n.multipart.uploads.enabled (or
output smaller files that don't require multi part upload), then everything
works fine.

I've seen an old thread on the ML where someone has the same error, but in
my case I don't have any other errors on the worker nodes.

I am using spark 1.2.1 and hadoop 2.4.0.

Thanks,
Eugen