Hi Linlin,
have you got the solution for this issue, if yes then what are the thing
need to make correct,because I am also getting same error,when submitting
spark job in cluster mode getting error as under -
2015-04-14 18:16:43 DEBUG Transaction - Transaction rolled back in 0 ms
2015-04-14 18:16:43 ERROR DDLTask -
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException: Database does not exist:
my_database
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask.switchDatabase(DDLTask.java:4054)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask.execute(DDLTask.java:269)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Task.executeTask(Task.java:153)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TaskRunner.runSequential(TaskRunner.java

Please suggest, I have copied hive-site.xml in spark/conf in standalone its
working fine.