Looks like that message would be triggered if
spark.dynamicAllocation.initialExecutors was not set, or 0, if I read
this right. Yeah, that might have to be positive. This requires you
set initial executors to 1 if you want 0 min executors. Hm, maybe that
shouldn't be an error condition in the args parser. I could go either
way on that, myself.