Hi,

I am creating a spark RDD through accumulo writing like:

JavaPairRDD<Key, Value> accumuloRDD = sc.newAPIHadoopRDD(accumuloJob.getConfiguration(),AccumuloInputFormat.class,Key.class, Value.class);

But I am getting the following error and it is not getting compiled:

Bound mismatch: The generic method newAPIHadoopRDD(Configuration, Class<F>, Class<K>, Class<V>) of type JavaSparkContext is not applicable for the arguments (Configuration, Class<AccumuloInputFormat>, Class<Key>, Class<Value>). The inferred type AccumuloInputFormat is not a valid substitute for the bounded parameter <F extends InputFormat<K,V>>

I am using the following import statements:

import org.apache.accumulo.core.client.mapred.AccumuloInputFormat;
import org.apache.accumulo.core.data.Key;
import org.apache.accumulo.core.data.Value;

I am not getting what is the problem in this.

Thanks
Madhvi