Hi

Can you share your Web UI, depicting your task level breakup.I can see many
thing
s that can be improved.

1. JavaRDD<Person> rdds = ...rdds.cache(); ->this caching is not needed as
you are not reading the rdd  for any action

2.Instead of collecting as list, if you can save as text file, it would be
better. As it would avoid moving results to the driver.

Thanks
Arush

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Nikolay Tikhonov <tikhonovnico...@gmail.com