From: Sven Krasser [mailto:kras...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 5:56 PM
To: Pagliari, Roberto
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: indexing an RDD [Python]

The solution depends largely on your use case. I assume the index is in the
key. In that case, you can make a second RDD out of the list of indices and
then use cogroup() on both.
If the list of indices is small, just using filter() will work well.
If you need to read back a few select values to the driver, take a look at
lookup().

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Pagliari, Roberto