Hi,

I'm having trouble using the --packages option for spark-shell.cmd - I have
to use Windows at work and have been issued a username with a space in it
that means when I use the --packages option it fails with this message:

"Exception in thread "main" java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character
in path at index 13: C:/Users/My Name/.ivy2/jars/spark-csv_2.10.jar"

The command I'm trying to run is:
.\spark-shell.cmd --packages com.databricks:spark-csv_2.10:1.0.3

I've tried creating an ivysettings.xml file with the content below in my
.ivy2 directory, but spark doesn't seem to pick it up. Does anyone have any
ideas of how to get around this issue?

<ivysettings>
    <caches defaultCacheDir="c:\ivy_cache"/>
</ivysettings>