Hi Robert,

I would say, taking the sign of the numbers represent the class of the
input-vector. What kind of data are you using, and what kind of traning-set
do you use. Fundamentally a SVM is able to separate only two classes, you
can do one vs the rest as you mentioned.

I don't see how LVQ can benefit the SVM classifier. I would say that this
is more a SVM problem, than a Spark.