I am not able to access the web UI for some reason. But the logs (being
written while running my application) show that only 385Mb are being
allocated for each executor (or slave nodes) while the executor memory I
set is 16Gb. This "385Mb" is not the same for each run either. It looks
random (sometimes 1G, sometimes 512M, etc.)