From: ankitjindal [via Apache Spark User List]
[mailto:ml-node+s1001560n22762...@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 1:26 PM
To: Ishwardeep Singh
Subject: Re: Unable to join table across data sources using sparkSQL

Hi

    I was doing the same but with a file in hadoop as a temp table and one
table in sql server but i succeeded in it.

    Which spark version are you using currently?

Thanks
Ankit

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for
the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus, interception or interference.