Hi all,

I'm not able to access to the Spark Streaming running applications that I'm
submitting to the EC2 standalone cluster (spark 1.3.1) via port 4040. The
problem is that I don't even see running applications in the master's web UI
(I do see running drivers). This is the command I use to submit the app:

bin/spark-submit --class my.domain.mainClass --deploy-mode cluster --conf
"spark.executor.logs.rolling.size.maxBytes=400000
spark.executor.logs.rolling.strategy=size
spark.executor.logs.rolling.maxRetainedFiles=4"
/home/ec2-user/application.jar

The url I'm trying to access to see that web UI is the driver EC2 public
address with port 4040.

I also tried the solution provided in  this post
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Spark-Web-UI-is-not-showing-Running-Completed-Active-Applications-td18475.html>

with no luck.

Thanks in advance mates!!
Marco