From: Joseph Bradley [mailto:jos...@databricks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 3:44 PM
To: DB Tsai
Cc: peterg; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multilabel Classification in spark

If you mean "multilabel" (predicting multiple label values), then MLlib does
not yet support that.  You would need to predict each label separately.

If you mean "multiclass" (1 label taking >2 categorical values), then MLlib
supports it via LogisticRegression (as DB said), as well as DecisionTree and
RandomForest.

Joseph

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 1:27 PM, DB Tsai