Ohhh  its filled with  lot of trouble (Scala mainly) ..  please please can
anyone point  out me to sample topology type of code that have multistep
 modular levels of  logics  with parallelisation controlled  in  each level
.
I am not finding any demo with such sample on git  .

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla