Hi,
Another update, when run on more that 1000 columns I am getting

Could not write class
__wrapper$1$40255d281a0d4eacab06bcad6cf89b0d/__wrapper$1$40255d281a0d4eacab06bcad6cf89b0d$$anonfun$wrapper$1$$anon$1
because it exceeds JVM code size limits. Method apply's code too large!

Regards,
Madhukara Phatak
http://datamantra.io/