With vocabulary size 4M and 400 vector size, you need 400 * 4M = 16B
floats to store the model. That is 64GB. We store the model on the
driver node in the current implementation. So I don't think it would
work. You might try increasing the minCount to decrease the vocabulary
size and reduce the vector size. I'm interested in learning the
trade-off between the model size and the model quality. If you have
done some experiments, please let me know. Thanks! -Xiangrui