Hi Davies,Thank you for pointing to spark streaming. I am confused about how to
return the result after running a function via  a thread.I tried using Queue to
add the results to it and print it at the end.But here, I can see the results
after all threads are finished.How to get the result of the function once a
thread is finished, rather than waiting for all other threads to finish? Thanks
& Regards,
Meethu M