Hi guys!

I have a small spark application. It's query some data from postgres,
enrich it and write to elasticsearch. When I deployed into spark container
I got a very fustrating error:
https://gist.github.com/b0c1/66527e00bada1e4c0dc3

Spark version: 1.3.1
Hadoop version: 2.6.0
Additional info:
  serialization: kryo
  rdd: custom rdd to query

I not understand
1. akka.actor.SelectionPath doesn't exists in 1.3.1
2. I checked all dependencies in my project, I only have
"org.spark-project.akka:akka-*_2.10:2.3.4-spark:jar" doesn't have
3. I not found any reference for this...
4. I created own RDD, it's work, but I need to register to kryo? (mapRow
using ResultSet, I need to create
5. I used some months ago and it's already worked with spark 1.2... I
recompiled with 1.3.1 but I got this strange error

Any idea?

Skype: boci13, Hangout: boci.b...@gmail.com