Hi Mohit,

Thanks for your reply.

If my use case is purely querying read-only data (no transaction
scenarios), at what scale is one of them a better option than the other? I
am aware that for scale which can be supported on a single node, VoltDB is
a better choice. However, when the scale grows to a clustered scenario,
which is the right engine at various degrees of scale?

Regards,
Ashish