When will Spark 1.4 be available exactly?
To answer to "Model selection can be achieved through high
lambda resulting lots of zero in the coefficients" : Do you mean that
putting a high lambda as a parameter of the logistic regression keeps only
a few significant variables and "deletes" the others with a zero in the
coefficients? What is a high lambda for you?
Is the lambda a parameter available in Spark 1.4 only or can I see it in
Spark 1.3?