I"m trying to debug query results inside spark-shell, but finding it
cumbersome to save to file and then use file system utils to explore the
results, and .foreach(print) tends to interleave the results among the
myriad log messages.  Take() and collect() truncate.

Is there a simple way to present the contents of an RDD/SchemaRDD on the
screen in a formatted way?   For example, say I want to take() the first 30
lines/rows in an *RDD and present them in a readable way on the screen so
that I can see what's missing or invalid.  Obviously, I'm just trying to
sample the results in a readable way, not download everything to the driver.

Thank you