May be you can make use of the Window operations
<https://spark.apache.org/docs/1.2.0/streaming-programming-guide.html#window-operations>,
Also another approach would be to keep your incoming data in
Hbase/Redis/Cassandra kind of database and then whenever you need to
average it, you just query the database and average it.

Thanks
Best Regards