switching to use simple pojos instead of using avro for spark serialization
solved the problem(I mean reading avro from s3 and than mapping each avro
object to it's pojo serializable counterpart with same fields, pojo is
registered withing kryo)
Any thought where to look for a problem/misconfiguration?