Are you sure it's memory related? What is the disk utilization and IO
performance on the workers? The error you posted looks to be related to
shuffle trying to obtain block data from another worker node and failing to
do so in reasonable amount of time. It may still be memory related, but I'm
not sure that other resources are ruled out yet.