Hi Roni,

These are exposed as public APIs. If you want, you can run them inside of the
adam-shell (which is just a wrapper for the spark shell, but with the ADAM
libraries on the class path).

> Also , I need to save all my intermediate data.  Seems like ADAM stores data
> in Parquet on HDFS.
> I want to save something in an external database, so that  we can re-use the
> saved data in multiple ways by multiple people.

The Parquet data can be accessed via Hive, Spark SQL, Impala, etc.
Additionally, from ADAM, you can export most data out to legacy genomics
formats. I’m not sure though if we support that right now for feature data;
those are fairly new.

Regards,

Frank Austin Nothaft
fnoth...@berkeley.edu