Not sure if Spark Core will provide API to fetch the record one by one from the
block manager, instead of the pulling them all into the driver memory.

From: Cheng Lian [mailto:l...@databricks.com]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 3:51 PM
To: 姜超才; Hester wang; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Met OOM when fetching more than
1,000,000 rows.

Thanks for the extra details and explanations Chaocai, will try to reproduce
this when I got chance.

Cheng
On 6/12/15 3:44 PM, 姜超才 wrote:
I said "OOM occurred on slave node", because I monitored memory utilization
during the query task, on driver, very few memory was ocupied. And i remember i
have ever seen the OOM stderr log on slave node.

But recently there seems no OOM log on slave node.
Follow the cmd 、data 、env and the code I gave you, the OOM can 100% repro on
cluster mode.

Thanks,

SuperJ