I got it. Thanks!
Patcharee

On 13/06/15 23:00, Will Briggs wrote:
The context that is created by spark-shell is actually an instance of
HiveContext. If you want to use it programmatically in your driver, you need to
make sure that your context is a HiveContext, and not a SQLContext.

https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-programming-guide.html#hive-tables

Hope this helps,
Will