Each receiver will run on 1 core. So if your network is not the bottleneck
then to test the consumption speed of the receivers you can simply do a
*dstream.count.print* to see how many records it can receive. (Also it will
be available in the Streaming tab of the driver UI). If you spawn 10
receivers on 10 cores then possibly no processing will happen other than
receiving.
Now, on the other hand the MQ can also be the bottleneck (you could
possibly configure it to achieve more parallelism)

Thanks
Best Regards